Here’s 5 things about me that you probably didn’t know:
1. My emotions are plain weird. I will cry at a good commercial and appear completely emotionless when someone tells me good news. Just trust me- weird.
2. When I was 11-years-old, I convinced my mom that we needed a farm by placing a baby goat in her arms. Needless to say, she fell in love. The one goat turned into 3 goats, 2 pigs, 20 chickens, 30 ducks, 2 lambs, 4 geese, 2 turkeys, 8 cats, 3 dogs, 1 horse… Yes, I am just that persuasive!
3. A few years ago (maybe 5?), my family served as a host family for an exchange student from Germany. Now that I think back on it, it was en enriching, fun experience. But at the time it was tough to be 14 and have all of the attention on a girl who is 2 years older and from another country! It had its hard moments. Just this week she found me on Facebook and she’s engaged!
4. I am a total maniac on the road. I haven’t lived in NYC since I was little, but I somehow inherited the traits of a very skilled New York City driver! “You don’t want to let me in front of you? Oh yeah? WATCH THIS!” (I win!) I am very familiar with my horn and how to use it.
5. In December I will graduate with my bachelors in public relations. I love communicating with people, so my degree suits me well. But my other passion is health and fitness, so my dream is to one day combine the two. This is where my passion for Whole Foods might one day come in! (Do you hear me, WF?!)
From what I’ve seen on the other blogs, everyone else has already been tagged! If you haven’t, consider yourself it!
p.s.- I hit a car today. Unbelievably neither car was hurt. It wasn’t me being distracted this time, it was my brakes. Need to get some new ones…. (If you remember, I got in a very costly accident when I ran into the back of a Chevy Tahoe less than a year ago.)
p.s.s.- On my Challenge, I decided to press restart on my eating. Moving on! Now I’ve sketched out 21 days on my calendar. Other than Fathers Day and a planned trip to Ruths Chris and a surprise restaurant I’m taking David to, I have no reason to get off plan! And…I got my exercise plan together. Here is it:
- 30 min Cardio, 4/week
- 20 min Pilates, 2/week
- 25 min Strength, 3/week
- 8-min abs video, 1/week
Crazy! I can do it. This week is a “do my best” because I’m starting halfway through, but come Monday, that’s it. It will rock!
The apartment I’m looking at has cherry wood floors and peach/tan/yellow walls. I have this nice comfy couch with teal fabric that’s just not my taste. I tried a slipcover. I’m thinking my colors will be chocolate brown with orange, yellow, white and black furniture. What do you think?
This is what I get to sleep with tonight!