As if you haven’t seen this before After being pressured into it via Facebook, I thought you all might care to know 25 Things About ME. I’ve got to admit, it felt a bit awkward writing out 25 sentences that all start with I!
1. I’ve become much truer to myself over the past few years.
2. I drool when I sleep. (Ewww!)
3. Running has quickly become one of my biggest passions.
4. I’ve been a vegetarian since Oct. 2000.
5. I love my ‘alone’ time.
6. I am doing exactly what I want to do- and I’m pretty happy about it.
7. I’m studying to be a nutritionist.
8. I love making new friends.
9. I miss my friends and family in NPR, even though it’s only 1 hour away.
10. I miss the Beanery more than anything. (The Beanery was a coffeehouse my family owned- which eventually led to 4 coffeehouses around Tampa. It was like nothing else- lots of couches, live music and the best people. I met most of my friends there and to this day we all still miss it.)
11. I love cleaning my house.
12. Cooking and baking after a tough day really soothes me.
13. I believe accepting that everything doesn’t have to be perfect is the key to enjoying life.
14. I love traveling and can’t wait to travel outside the U.S. (to somewhere other than Mexico and Canada!).
15. I clip coupons and it makes me feel so good!
16. I am so thankful for the people who care for me.
17. I am too impatient to read movie descriptions or any important details.
18. I still miss my dear friend Jonathan Williams who disappeared with the Navy.
19. I’m all about simplifying my life.
20. I could live off of frozen mango.
21. My first kiss was New Years Eve when I was 17. It was SO BAD!
22. I’ve never been to a college football game- and I’ve already graduated!
23. Out of 13 ’2009 Goals’, I’m accomplishing 12.
24. David and I have been dating long-distance for more than 2 years!
25. I am so excited about what’s to come.
If you would list 25 Things About You, then I tag you! Make sure to let me know if you do it!