Solae recently sent me some GNC Pro Performance Soy Protein 95 and other goodies to try out.
I’m not sure if you know, but we are quite the protein household. We have nine kinds of protein in the cabinet and are not opposed to adding more to the collection!
Some facts about soy protein:
- is a digestible plant-based protein source great for vegetarians
- has an intermediate digestion rate so it gets to your muscles fast
- soy is just as effective as whey protein for building muscle
- soy protein has antioxidant qualities thought to protect cells from damage
Sometimes soy in general irritates my belly but this protein digests much easier than soy protein foods I’ve eaten in the past. The taste was sweet (great for sweet shakes) and the stats are pretty good.
It didn’t mix very well with just water (still had some chunks) but was perfect blended.
Solae has offered to host a giveaway so one lucky reader can receive the same package I did.
What’s up for grabs:
- TITAN® High Protein Cookie, Chocolate Chip Cookie
-Balance Bar, Cookie Dough and Gold S’mores flavor
-Running parachute that provides approximately 10-20lbs of resistance
-Two exercise resistance bands
-20 oz. tumbler perfect for blending protein shakes
Want to win the soy protein giveaway?
1. For one entry, comment what your favorite protein supplement is and when you enjoy it.
2. For a second entry, tweet about the giveaway and post about it here.
Giveaway ends Friday, August 31st at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be contacted via email.