Now I’ve had several weeks to play with my new HTC One X from AT&T. I received the phone as part of AT&T’s “It’s What You Do With What We Do” campaign.
The verdict is that technology really does help me balance a busy and active lifestyle. And, when a phone is pretty and functions well, it’s more fun too.
You may have seen this fun video for the program:
I shared some apps and tools that worked with a busy and active lifestyle but here are some more specific thoughts on the phone itself:
- there is a voice control option on almost everything (app store, maps, apps)… and it works!
- large, bright screen made me want to watch movies
- clear, perfect sound with Beats Audio
- droids have so many free apps!
- once I got the hang of it it was super easy to use
- it’s a larger phone which makes it tough to run and bike with
- the phone froze on me a few times
Want to win an HTC One X (valued at $500- service not included) of your own?
Simply leave a comment on this post sharing how you use technology to keep you active.
For an extra entry, tweet about the giveaway and tell me here.
Giveaway ends Sunday, October 7th at 11:59pm. I will contact the winner via email.