I’ve posted about these brownies before, but these are a little different. And even better. If that’s possible.
I don’t like grains, but I do love a great brownie. My paleo challenge hasn’t taken away my love for sweets, so I’m so happy to have a treat that I can feel good about. But all that’s really BS because these are moist (thanks, Silk PureAlmond!), chocolatey, delicious brownies that need no reasoning to be made.
yields 12 servings
1 3/4 c. Almond meal
½ c. Cocoa powder
1 ½ t Baking powder
1 ½ t Baking Soda
½ t Sea Salt
1/3 c. Honey
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 c. Silk PureAlmond Unsweetened Vanilla
1/3 c. Coconut Oil
3 T protein powder
2 c. chocolate Chips
Chopped Walnuts (Optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix all dry ingredients until well blended.
3. In separate bowl mix all wet ingredients and whisk well.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients. Batter will be thinner than normal brownies.
5. Add chocolate chips and pour batter into greased pan (I rub coconut oil along the bottom and sides of pan).
6. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top and bake 30 minutes. Cool completely before you enjoy!
This post is part of a sponsored campaign with Silk and FitFluential, LLC. All opinions are my own. Learn more about Silk Pure Almond Unsweetened on Facebook and Twitter. Be sure to check out the Silk Pure Almond website and Facebook page to see more delicious, creative recipes!