Things I’m loving right now:
- All of your sweet comments on my 10 Ways to Know You’re Pregnant post.
- Not having to suck in my stomach anymore.
- Telling Richard daily, “can you take out the trash/feed the dogs/kill that roach/pay the bills? I’m carrying our baby.”
- Knowing I’m close to that cute pregnant belly stage and away from the bloated-constipated look.
-Setting PRs in CrossFit while simultaneously growing a human from my lunch.
- The boobs.
Things I’m not loving right now:
- I can’t run. I can’t even breathe! Sometimes I feel like I’m going to die from climbing one step of stairs.
- Belly rubs. Just don’t do it.
- Always talking about all things baby.
- This is the worst kind of baby fever- I still want to steal other people’s kids and I know I have one of my own, but it still looks like an alien and is trapped inside me.
- I’ve traded wine and pumpkin beers for ginger chews, aloe vera juice and GasX.
- Everything is bigger. Even my elbows feel bigger.