Monster N-Tune HD Headphones
I jumped at the chance to review the Monster N-TUNE HD On-Ear Headphones. After all, I love music and good sound is priceless. We don’t have cable so most of my technology time is spent alone with the computer blogging, journaling, watching hulu or anything with music in the background. I usually play sound through my Mac’s speakers which gets the job done. But now I know I’ve been missing out.
I’ve never been a fan of the larger headphones, but the Monster headphones have me converted. You won’t catch me wearing these on my next run, but they are my new first choice for great sound with my laptop or iPhone.
The day I received these in the mail Richard and I ripped open the box and quickly tested them out. Our jaws dropped. The sound was so clear and strong and the headphones were comfortable. We’re definitely fans now. Since then I’ve listened to movies, TV and all kinds of music with them.
Here’s what I love about them:
- Sound: the sound is clear and strong and the bass is great.
- The headphones have great noise cancellation so I can focus on my music.
- They come in fun colors. Hey, it’s a fun change from the matte black electronics I’m used to.
- The lightweight design is comfortable and easy to wear… which makes a difference when you’re wearing the headphones for at least one hour at a time.
- It has ControlTalk to control your phone and music, if that’s your thing.
- Its tangle-free cables are always a win. Less mess the better.
- The headphones are flexible and durable so I don’t feel like I’m going to break them or have to move slowly with them on!
- Cool fact: Monster designed these headphones with Nick Cannon.
- The headphones are a great quality for their reasonable price.
- They fit the ear, but not over, which is actually pretty comfortable.
All I’d change is to make them foldable so they are easier to travel with. These could do wonders on a long airplane ride.
Want to win a pair of Monster headphones (valued at $150) for yourself?
Check out the Monster Headphones page on Walmart.com and comment here to share your favorite NTunes color for a chance to win. The comments on this post will be aggregated with the comments on the posts from the other bloggers participating in this review, and 25 pairs will be given away. This giveaway will close on Nov 1. You will be contacted via email if you are a chosen winner.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winner will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
BlogHer will pool entries from participating blogs and select a sweepstakes winner at random and will contact the winner with details about fulfilling the prize.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 10/2/13 – 11/1/13.Please let me know if you have any questions.